Just the other day we reported that a billboard ad for the Nokia Lumia 928 was spotted ahead of the announcement which is set on the 14th of May. It seems that Nokia needs to inform their marketing and PR guys that the phone has yet to be officially announced as it would seem that another Lumia 928 ad was spotted in a magazine ahead of its announcement, but we guess based on all the previous leaks and rumors, the cat is pretty much out of the bag already.
The ad was spotted in an issue of Vanity Fair and according to the ad, it pretty much confirms the PureView camera (Lumia 920 PureView, not 808 PureView), a Carl Zeiss lens and Nokia’s built-in image stabilization. The ad included a link to Nokia’s website where the digital copy of the ad can be found, but unlike the printed version, the online one does not out the Lumia 928 moniker. So, who’s excited for the Nokia Lumia 928?
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2013-07-31: Nokia Lumia 928 Owners Reporting Random Freezes
- 2013-06-07: Nokia Lumia 928 Review
- 2013-05-21: Nokia Lumia 928 Ad Blatantly States Its Camera Is Better Than The iPhone 5 And Samsung Galaxy S4
- 2013-05-16: Nokia Lumia 928 Available On Verizon For Purchase, Will Ship By May 20
- 2013-05-13: Nokia Lumia 925 Alleged Images Leaked