It was just yesterday that Nokia all but confirmed the Nokia Lumia 928 in a magazine ad, and while their website still has yet to officially announce the device (they are currently referring to it as the Nokia Lumia), they have uploaded a video in which the Lumia 928 was taken on a roller coaster ride while shooting both photos and videos, showing off the phone’s low-light capabilities and Nokia’s built-in stabilization. The phone was compared against the likes of the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the iPhone 5, although to be honest we would have preferred a comparison between the Galaxy S4 instead.
In any case the video does not actually reveal the name of the device, but we guess it can be safely assumed that this is the Lumia 928 in action. If you were thinking of getting your hands on the device, you can check out the video above to see if the phone’s video and photo capturing abilities is to your liking.
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2013-07-31: Nokia Lumia 928 Owners Reporting Random Freezes
- 2013-06-07: Nokia Lumia 928 Review
- 2013-05-21: Nokia Lumia 928 Ad Blatantly States Its Camera Is Better Than The iPhone 5 And Samsung Galaxy S4
- 2013-05-16: Nokia Lumia 928 Available On Verizon For Purchase, Will Ship By May 20
- 2013-05-13: Nokia Lumia 925 Alleged Images Leaked