We’ve seen a number of games modded to work on the Oculus Rift over the past couple of weeks with Mirror’s Edge, Team Fortress 2 and Skyrim being among the most popular games. But one of the cooler, and probably the most cruel, piece of software that was developed for the Oculus Rift has got to be Disunion.
Disunion is a guillotine simulator developed by André Berlemont, Erkki Turmmal and Morten Brunbjerg which was developed in only two days and offers its user (or victim) a first-person view of what it’s like to get your head cut off. Their demo video not only shows brief glimpses of Disunion in action, but the team also takes the demonstration one step further by chopping at the neck of the person wearing the Oculus Rift.
We’re sure this way of ending the demo not only startled the person wearing the Oculus Rift, but also probably lead to at least one person having to change their shorts after the experience. I know I would be a complete mess if I felt a chop at my neck while I played Disunion.RELATED
- Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches On PC, Mac On April 4, 2014
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers
- Peggle 2 Xbox One Launch Trailer Is Filled With Masters, Multiplayer, Trials
- Follow: Oculus Rift, virtual reality, vr,
- Seen at: unicorn7.org