So, you have been on the lookout for the HTC One for quite some time already, but somehow did not manage to pick one up for yourself for a reason that only you know. What was it that bought you over? Could it be the full metal body, or the breakthrough BlinkFeed, Zoe camera and BoomSound experiences? Well, HTC intends to help those who have been hankering after the new HTC One for a while now by easing your financial burden during the purchase process.
From today onwards until the end of this weekend, customers who pick up a new HTC One and trade in a qualified smartphone are able to be on the receiving end of at least $100, and depending on the smartphone model that you decided to drop off for a trade-in, as much as $375 for your previous device. Known as the HTC “One Phone, One Weekend” offer, it is available from May 2 through May 5, and will be applicable to any HTC One that is picked up via a U.S. carrier, namely AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Cincinnati Bell, or through a national retail store. You might want to get a mophie juice pack to go along with your new purchase, too!
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15: Original HTC One Prototype Revealed
- 2013-12-20: HTC One Successor Rumored To Run Android 4.4.2 With Sense 6