Ubisoft’s once Wii U-exclusive Rayman Legends was announced to be headed to multiple platforms this September, which resulted in some notable improvements to the game itself, and it looks like one more platform has been announced to be getting the Rayman Legends treatment: the PlayStation Vita.
The news comes from a press release which was received by Eurogamer which says Rayman Legends is expected to be released for the PS Vita in Europe on August 29 and the U.K. on August 30. The PS Vita version of Rayman Legends is expected to include all of the original Rayman Legends content, as well as five exclusive maps which can be played with Murphy. Two exclusive costumes will also be made available for Rayman and Globox which has them dressing up in a Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell costume. Multiplayer will also be available, but only through local Wi-Fi.
As of now, Ubisoft has yet to announce a release date for the PS Vita version of Rayman Legends in the U.S., but we suspect Vita owners won’t have to wait long for its U.S. release date to come up.
[Update: Soon after we published this story, Ubisoft sent out the official press release saying the U.S. version of Rayman Legends for the PS Vita will release alongside the other versions on September 3.]RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Bethesda’s Silence Is Deafening For Fallout Fans
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Bethesda Has Nothing To Announce At The Spike TV VGX
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- Follow: playstation, playstation vita, ps vita, Sony, ubisoft,
- Seen at: eurogamer.net