In February the red HTC One was sighted for the very first time on the manufacturer’s own website. The image was taken down soon after that, but once the red HTC One pre-orders were opened, it was confirmed that the crimson colored HTC flagship was indeed a reality. Once again, one of the hottest smartphones on the market right now has popped up again in red on a U.K. retailer’s website.
Many believe that the red variant will actually be exclusive to Verizon, but given how HTC dodged questions about the One on Verizon, it is safe not to equate this color with the carrier just yet. Handtec, a U.K. based retailer, had the 32GB variant listed online though it is claimed to be out of stock. The listing is still carrying a price, so there might be hope that this smartphone will be back in stock in the very near future. Can this be another mistake, seeing as how the manufacturer itself claims that all they’re offering right now are black and silver variants, not red? Would you go for a red HTC One?
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-08-22: Verizon HTC One Officially Announced
- 2013-07-09: Verizon Bound HTC One Drops By The FCC
- 2013-07-01: Verizon HTC One Leaked Image Hints At September 5 Release
- 2013-06-03: Verizon HTC One Is Finally Confirmed
- 2013-05-28: Verizon HTC One Leak May Confirm It's Coming Soon