Saints Row 4 is coming to the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on August 20 which Volition has already given us a glimpse of some of the crazy pre-order bonuses we can expect from the game a few weeks ago. The pre-order bonuses aren’t the only completely crazy thing about Saints Row 4 as Volition has just released a new trailer for the game, and you apparently play as the President of the United States of ‘Merica.
In the new “Meet the President” trailer, we see your character is not only the leader of ‘Merica, but also has a number of superhuman powers that allow him to perform some impressive feats of strength, run ridiculously fast and leap higher than most people can spit. Oh, yea – he also beats up a lot of citizens in the game, that is, when he’s not fighting illegal aliens.
Judging by the trailer released today, we think it’s safe to say Saints Row 4 will be the craziest game in the series to date. A bat fitted with a monstrous marital aid is one thing, but everything that’s going on in this trailer just puts the story and characters in Saints Row 3 to shame.
- 2013-10-11 Saints Row 4 Mod Lets You Play In First-Person Mode
- 2013-08-20 Saints Row 4 Now Available; Celebrates Launch With Accolades Trailer
- 2013-08-16 Saints Row 4 Includes Playable Obama, Bush, Lincoln, Washington In Pre-Order Bonus
- 2013-08-12 Saints Row 4 $1 Million Dollar Special Edition Includes Crazy Bonuses
- 2013-07-22 Saints Row IV Short Trailers Released
- 2013-07-02 Saints Row 4 'Low Violence' Version Shows Up On Steam Australia
- 2013-06-25 Saints Row 4 Banned For Sale In Australia Over 'Sexual Violence' Concerns