Samsung has announced that it is going to unveil new Galaxy and ATIV devices on 20th June at a press conference in London. Currently a number of alleged devices are being rumored to be up for release at this event, including but not limited to the much rumored Galaxy S4 mini smartphone, which has already been somewhat confirmed. Word on the street is that the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 is also ready and is just awaiting a formal announcement. This device is expected to be available in stores from next month. Perhaps Samsung plans on announcing it in London as well?
The Galaxy Ace series is Samsung’s entry-level range which is quite popular. The Galaxy Ace 3 is expected to tout a 1GHz dualcore CPU with 1GB of RAM, a 4 inch 800×480 TFT display, 5 megapixel rear and 0.3 megapixel front camera, 1,500 mAh battery, 4GB of on-board storage with the option to expand via microSD card. It is said to be powered by Android Jelly Bean OS. With these alleged specs, the device is definitely one mighty entry-level Android smartphone. No information is available as yet regarding its pricing.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo