If you are a huge fan of phablets, chances are pretty high that you would jive with the folks over at Samsung, especially with the runaway success that is the Galaxy Note 2, not to mention recent announcements made concerning the Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Galaxy Mega 6.3, where we managed to get our hands down and dirty with the latter recently. We also know that both devices have arrived at the FCC sometime late last month, supporting AT&T’s HSPA+ bands along the way. Well, it is nice to know that folks living in the Philippines will soon be able to grab hold of the Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Galaxy Mega 6.3 this coming June 15th, although there is no word on pricing just yet, and as to which mobile carrier would be offering these devices.
Between the two, which would you fall for, and obviously a worldwide rollout should not be too far away, so folks living Stateside would do well to exercise just a bit more patience.
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-03-26 Samsung Reportedly Working On New Galaxy Mega Phones
- 2013-11-06 Samsung Wants To Make 'Fonblet' A Thing
- 2013-09-01 IDC: Phablet Shipments Outnumber Tablets And Portable PCs
- 2013-06-11 Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Is Actually Alleged Galaxy Note 3
- 2013-05-28 Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Official Price Appears