While the world goes absolutely bananas over the Samsung Galaxy S4, there are people out there who don’t need the latest and greatest and would much rather get their hands on the Galaxy S3 for a discounted price. There are a wide variety of carriers customers can pick up the Galaxy S3, but Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile customers have yet to get their hands on the Android device. That is – until today.
Both Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile are announcing they will be adding the Samsung Galaxy S3 to their lineup of smartphones they’ll provide to their customers starting in June. The Galaxy S3 will operate on Sprint’s 3G and 4G LTE networks, with 4G LTE available to a total of 88 U.S. markets. At this point, no official pricing or availability has been announced, but both Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile will make their announcements at a later date.
In case you need a refresher of what the Galaxy S3 offers, it has a dual-core 1.5GHz processor, an 8MP rear-facing camera, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and dual mode 3G / 4G LTE. You’ll also be able to use S Beam, which allows you to share photos, documents and videos with other S Beam-enabled devices.RELATED
- AT&T CEO Doesn't Believe They Can Keep Doing Huge Device Subsidies In The Future
- Nokia RM-964 With 5.2-inch Display Spotted
- Angry Birds Go! Now Available For Download
- ASUS PadFone Set To Arrive Stateside
- Huawei Ascend P7 Tipped To Roll Out In April 2014
- Follow: boost mobile, Galaxy S3, Samsung, virgin mobile,