It was earlier today when we brought you word that the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active would most probably see a June 20th rollout date, and so far images as well as at least one video of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active has also hit the Internet. Well, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active has been called that way because it will take on a water resistant role, which would certainly place it in pole position to be a serious rival to the Xperia Z. Here we are with additional evidence that the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is about to be launch in the near future, where an AT&T-compliant version of the rugged device known as the SGH-I537 has already made its way to the folks over at the FCC.
Of course, while being approved by the FCC is not a carte blanche that this will be made available via AT&T, although it does come with all four LTE bands which can be found in majority of the existing AT&T smartphones. No idea on what the final list of hardware specifications are, but there is nothing quite like a few more weeks of patient waiting to see everything revealed in full, am I right?
Next Story: Hydrogel Hand Moves When “Shot” With Light
- 2014-04-20: Samsung.com Down Because Of Samsung Building Fire
- 2014-04-20: 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-01: Samsung SM-T800 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-27: Samsung SM-T805 Spotted In FCC Filing