The Samsung Galaxy S4 has proven itself to be quite the dapper looking smartphone, but when it comes to the choice of colors that it arrives in, that leaves much to be desired, so to speak. Its predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy S3, arrived in at least half a dozen colors which have been creatively named Pebble blue, Marble white, Sapphire black, Amber brown, Titanium grey and Garnet red, while its successor, the recently available Samsung Galaxy S4 can only be picked up in a couple of flavors – that is, black or white. Of course, since hope springs eternal, you can never quite tell just what the South Korean consumer electronics giant is capable of pulling out of their hat, so new colors for the Galaxy S4 might be in the offing.
It seems that there is an upcoming shade of “arctic blue” for the Galaxy S4 that was spotted in NTT DoCoMo promo materials, where it should point towards a Japan release in the weeks to come – which will obviously be flanked by the black and white shades, too. Since it is apparently good enough for the Japan market, the rest of the world might eventually pick up the arctic blue shade of the Samsung Galaxy S4, too.
Next Story: Oppo Find 5 Successor In The Works
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before