Ever since Samsung decided to come up with the Samsung Galaxy S3 mini to keep company its previous flagship, the Samsung Galaxy S3, and making some success out of the situation, I guess the folks over at Samsung were more than encouraged to roll out more variants of the Samsung Galaxy S4 such as the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active and the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini, where neither have officially hit the market just yet, although where the latter is concerned, we have already seen images of it leaked for some time now. Here we are with leaked benchmark results of the device, and it so happens that the new result points toward a Qualcomm chipset instead of the expected Exynos 5 which made its rounds in earlier whispers.
Obviously, it cannot be released with both chipsets at the end of the day, so one of the rumors are obviously fake. There is, however, a possibility that Samsung could very well have a sudden change of heart and roll out a pair of different versions. The leaked benchmark points to 960 x 540 pixel display, with a 1.7GHz dual-core Krait processor and an Adreno 305 GPU to keep it going, running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice alongside Bluetooth 4.0, GPS support and dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11n connectivity.
Next Story: Student Develops Self Driving Car AI
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-12-20: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini La Fleur Edition To Arrive In Germany
- 2013-12-16: Samsung Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini To Get "Black Editions" Come 2014 [Rumor]
- 2013-12-15: Verizon Galaxy S4 Mini Now Supports Galaxy Gear
- 2013-11-25: US Cellular Announces Availability Of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini For $50
- 2013-11-21: Sprint To Offer Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini For $0 On Black Friday