The first alleged photo of Samsung Galaxy S4 mini was posted online back in March. Last month it was rumored that the S4 mini had been delayed, never mind the fact that an official release date wasn’t even provided. Just last week some alleged images of Galaxy S4 mini were leaked and today we’ve been treated to some more.
Obviously the authenticity of these images can be called in question, given the fact that Samsung still hasn’t officially announced that this device exists. The Samsung Galaxy S4 mini is expected to tout a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED qHD display. Under the hood, its expected to boast a 1.6GHz dualcore processor with at least 1GB of RAM, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and a 5 megapixel camera on the back. This particular device will be a good option for those wanting to own a Samsung Galaxy device, without having to carry one around that has a big display, such as the full-fledged Samsung Galaxy S4. Rumor has it that the Korean manufacturer will make an announcement regarding the S4 mini in the next couple of months.
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2013-12-20: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini La Fleur Edition To Arrive In Germany
- 2013-12-16: Samsung Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini To Get "Black Editions" Come 2014 [Rumor]
- 2013-12-15: Verizon Galaxy S4 Mini Now Supports Galaxy Gear
- 2013-11-25: US Cellular Announces Availability Of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini For $50
- 2013-11-21: Sprint To Offer Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini For $0 On Black Friday