Samsung’s announcement of its Galaxy S4 Mini yesterday came to no surprise considering just how many leaks there were of the device prior to its unveiling. We know what the Galaxy S4 Mini looks like from Samsung’s promotional shots, but what does the device look like in real life? Well – wonder no more as U.K. mobile carrier Three has published a video showing off the Galaxy S4 Mini.
Three’s Brendan Arndt takes us on a little tour of the Galaxy S4 Mini by showing how it looks when held in the hand, which seems to be much easier to handle than a full-sized Galaxy S4. Arndt even goes out of his way to compare the Galaxy S4 Mini to the Galaxy S4 and even the upcoming Galaxy Mega.
With all of this Galaxy S4 Mini love, Samsung has yet to announce when the device will be available or how much it’ll cost us to have a slice of Galaxy S4 in our pocket, but we’re sure they’ll have some news during their event on June 20 taking place in London.
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2013-12-16 Samsung Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini To Get "Black Editions" Come 2014 [Rumor]
- 2013-10-23 Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Headed To AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Next Month
- 2013-10-11 AT&T, Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Leaked In Press Images
- 2013-08-01 Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S4 mini Arrives With World’s First TDD-LTE And FDD-LTE Seamless Handover Technology
- 2013-07-31 Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini With Dual Mode LTE Expected To Release In Q3