Samsung’s announcement of its Galaxy S4 Mini yesterday came to no surprise considering just how many leaks there were of the device prior to its unveiling. We know what the Galaxy S4 Mini looks like from Samsung’s promotional shots, but what does the device look like in real life? Well – wonder no more as U.K. mobile carrier Three has published a video showing off the Galaxy S4 Mini.
Three’s Brendan Arndt takes us on a little tour of the Galaxy S4 Mini by showing how it looks when held in the hand, which seems to be much easier to handle than a full-sized Galaxy S4. Arndt even goes out of his way to compare the Galaxy S4 Mini to the Galaxy S4 and even the upcoming Galaxy Mega.
With all of this Galaxy S4 Mini love, Samsung has yet to announce when the device will be available or how much it’ll cost us to have a slice of Galaxy S4 in our pocket, but we’re sure they’ll have some news during their event on June 20 taking place in London.RELATED
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Porsche Design Re-Imagines The BlackBerry Z10 Costing $2,400
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Nexus 5 Compared To Previously Released Nexus Phones [Video]
- Spoiler Shield Censors Your Facebook, Twitter Feeds So You Don't Read Spoilers
- Follow: Galaxy S4, galaxy s4 mini, Samsung,
- Seen at: youtube