The Samsung Galaxy S4 has been available in the U.S. on a few wireless carriers, but let’s say you would rather not enter one of their retail locations and would prefer to pick up your phone while you’re picking up office supplies at Staples in an attempt to save as much time as possible in your busy schedule. Up until now, all you would be greeted with when asking to buy a Galaxy S4 was a bunch of dirty looks and probably a laugh or two, but starting today, you can return to that Staples location and laugh in their face as you walk away with a Galaxy S4.
Staples now offers the Samsung Galaxy S4 across 500 of its retail store locations as well as its online store for only $199.99 when you sign for a two-year contract. The $199.99 is the asking price across all supported carriers, which means you’ll save $50 on your Galaxy S4 if you’re a Sprint subscriber.
T-Mobile and AT&T subscribers can pick up their Galaxy S4 in Staples retail stores, while Sprint subscribers can only purchase their device through the company’s online store. Verizon customers can only pre-order the Galaxy S4 for now, but will be available both in-store and online on May 30.
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-01-16: T-Mobile Sports The Second Lowest Churn Rate For Q4 2013
- 2012-09-10: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 headed for Verizon, and more [rumor]
- 2012-06-03: Samsung Galaxy S3 will be headed to five carriers in June
- 2011-01-13: Verizon and HTC take top spot for Android 2.2 Froyo updates
- 2010-09-19: Samsung Galaxy Tab Carrier Launch Dates Leaked?