Samsung knows that they have quite the winner on their hands with the Samsung Galaxy S4, and you know what they say – if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Well, Samsung does seem to have plans to expand the Galaxy S4 family with a trio of new models, namely the Galaxy S4 Mini, the Galaxy S4 Active, and the Galaxy S4 Zoom. Of course, do bear in mind that these are similar in terms of branding to the Galaxy S4, but chances are pretty high that whatever you find underneath the hood would be different from the actual flagship model. It is somewhat like the Galaxy S3 Mini, where it is not just a smaller Galaxy S3, despite sharing similar physical characteristics, albeit with a familiar brand attached to it.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom is set to be released sometime in the 23rd week of the year (namely June 3-9), with a white version in tow to boot. In week 29 (that would be July 15-21), there will be a minimum of three more models arriving, namely the Metallic Orange Galaxy S4 Active as well as the Galaxy S4 Mini, where the latter would arrive in both white and black shades.
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2013-12-16 Samsung Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini To Get "Black Editions" Come 2014 [Rumor]
- 2013-11-04 AT&T Galaxy S4 Zoom Launches November 8th For $199 On Contract
- 2013-10-23 Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Headed To AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Next Month
- 2013-10-11 AT&T, Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Leaked In Press Images
- 2013-08-01 Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S4 mini Arrives With World’s First TDD-LTE And FDD-LTE Seamless Handover Technology