Last week we reported that according to a benchmark test, Samsung’s alleged Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1) might run on an Intel chipset, which we have to admit might be pretty interesting. Since benchmarks can be faked, there was no telling if this might be the case, but it seems that thanks to new reports, an Intel-powered Galaxy Tab (10.1) might be very likely. The source has reportedly “confirmed” that the tablet will be powered by an Intel Atom chipset based off the Clover Trail codename. For those who might have missed the news last week, the benchmark had shown that the Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1) will sport a 10.1” 1280×800 display and would sport a dual-core Intel chipset with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean running the show. No word on when Samsung will be announcing this new tablet, but with Computex coming up soon, we guess that might be a good venue for Samsung to make their announcement. So, who else is excited about an Intel-powered Android tablet from Samsung?
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued