With the various leaks and after being spotted on the Bluetooth SIG, many assumed that Samsung would be announcing the Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0), so you can imagine our surprise when Samsung announced the Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0) instead. Either way we guess it’s only a matter of time before the 8” model is announced, and in the meantime Dutch website TechTastic claims to have stumbled across the GLBenchmark results of the Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0), or as it is known by its model number, the SM-T311.
According to the benchmark results, the Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0) is expected to come with an 8” WXVGA display with a resolution of 1280×800. The tablet also appears to be powered by Samsung’s own dual-core Exynos 4412 chipset clocked at 1.5GHz with 2GB of RAM, a 4,500mAh battery and will come equipped with an ARM Mali-400 GPU. It also looks to be running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz on top of it. Still no word on when Samsung might announce the device, but with Computex coming up next month, that might be a possible venue for their announcement. Either way stay tuned as we will keep our eyes peeled for more news.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2013-12-11 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Specs Leaked [Rumor]
- 2013-12-05 Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- 2013-10-28 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Launching In U.S. Nov. 10 For $230
- 2013-10-07 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Arriving On Sprint 11th October
- 2013-09-17 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, 8.0 Expected To Receive Multi-User Support