AC adapters aren’t something you really pay that much attention to, but if you do have a lot of cables running and you wish that your AC adapters looked a bit better, you might want to consider moving to Japan because Japanese company, Softbank, has announced their plans to release the “itomaki AC Adapter” which as you can see pictured above, certainly does not look like your run of the mill AC adapter. This adapter has been designed for smart devices in mind, which we guess is pretty obvious based on its micro USB connector.
There will be a couple of versions of the adapter, one for smartphones/tablets that charge via micro USB, and one for the iPhone and iPad which will feature the Lightning connector. The adapter has been designed to resemble a spool of thread and is apparently based on the concept of “Japanese Simplicity”. They are admittedly pretty cool and if you wanted to add a bit of color to your home, we guess these adapters should do the trick.
Next Story: Viber For PC And Mac Launched
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors