NTT DoCoMo looks set to formally unveil the Sony Xperia A (also known as the SO-04E) in a few hours’ time over at the Land of the Rising Sun. This particular smartphone is based on the recently announced Sony Xperia ZR (which so happens to be water resistant and dust resistant, too), and since it is heading towards Japan, it will obviously come with select Japanese specific features including One-Seg capability.
There is a different Japanese operator, AU by KDDI, who looks set to announce its summer range that is set to happen in a few days’ time, where another device that is tipped to hit the market is the rumored Xperia UL (also known as the SOL22), where it also sports the codename Gaga. The Sony SOL22 has passed through the FCC, and along with it, a bunch of images to boot. It certainly has a very close resemblance to the Xperia ZR or Xperia A, so chances are this is the version that is headed for AU by KDDI.
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-03-28: T-Mobile's Xperia T2 Ultra Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Passes Through The FCC
- 2013-12-12: Sony Xperia Z1s Goes Through The FCC
- 2013-09-02: Sony Could Unveil Chromecast Rival