While many seem to enjoy the large screens that Android devices are sporting these days, there are probably some who think that 5” and beyond is just overkill. If you’re one of them, you might be interested to learn that Sony might have a smaller device planned that is going by the model number S39h (via Xperia Blog). According to the model number, it seems that this device could be sitting above the Sony Xperia L which is known as the C210X or the S36h depending on which region you are in. The “S” in its model also suggests that this is a “smaller” device, with some speculating that it will most likely come with a 4.3” display rather than the 5” found on the Xperia Z.
The specs of the device remain unknown for now, and considering that this particular phone is sporting the “S” model number, there is a good chance that this particular model, at least the one that we can see in the photos, is destined for the China market. No word on whether there will be an international version, or if this device is only a China-exclusive, plus there is also a possibility that we could be looking a prototype device for all we know. Either way we’ll keep our eyes peeled, so check back with us at a later date for the details.
Next Story: Plastic iPhone 6 Concept Doesn't Look Too Bad
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-23: Alleged Sony A3500 Photos And Specs Leaked
- 2014-01-27: Alleged Photos Taken By Sony Xperia Z2 "Sirius" Leaked Online
- 2013-11-14: New Sony Xperia Z1s Photo Leaked
- 2013-10-25: Sony Xperia Z1S Spotted In The Wild [Update]