The Sony Xperia Z has already been reviewed by us a couple of months ago, and on a personal note, I do admit that I come away impressed with it. Very. Not only did it have a stunning display, it also worked well when filming some underwater scenes, albeit at depths that allows one to retrieve the device at arm’s length. Well, Sony’s CEO Kaz Hirai was nice enough to confirm that the Sony Xperia Z will be arriving over at a US carrier in due time, but he did not mention just which US carrier that will be.
Of course, we have seen in the past a Sony Xperia Z that came with T-Mobile branding on it, which means there is a very high chance of seeing that happen in the weeks to come. Not only that, making an appearance over at the FCC, the Sony Xperia Z, too, sported compatibility with T-Mobile frequency support, so chances are pretty big that T-Mobile would be the mobile carrier that will land this fish in due time. Are you excited just yet? Why not read our Xperia Z review and see whether it is the smartphone for you?
Next Story: Fan TV Receiver Announced
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-03-03: T-Mobile Xperia Z Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-07-12: T-Mobile Xperia Z Bootloader Is Locked
- 2013-07-10: T-Mobile Sony XPERIA Z Review
- 2013-06-18: Sony Xperia Z Coming To The U.S. Exclusively On T-Mobile
- 2013-06-13: T-Mobile Teases Sony Xperia Z Announcement In Video