Ubisoft has been regularly updating Splinter Cell fans with new information on their upcoming Splinter Cell: Blacklist, such as highlights of the Wii U version of the game, Blacklist’s multiple play styles and the triumphant return of its popular multiplayer mode, Spies vs. Mercs. Today, Ubisoft is revealing Splinter Cell: Blacklist’s co-op mode.
Splinter Cell: Blacklist’s co-op mode allows two players to play as either Sam or Briggs through 14 different maps that feature missions that directly tie into the game’s main campaign. The 14 maps feature 4 different mission styles, although players will need to adapt to multiple play styles in order to survive each mission. Not only will Blacklist players be able to play its co-op mode online, but a local split-screen mode will also be made available.
It seems this time around, Ubisoft is definitely pushing its online offerings in Splinter Cell: Blacklist hard, which is certainly a good thing as it will help keep the replay value of the game high. Including both Spies vs. Mercs and a full co-op mode is something fans of the series have been wanting for a long time.RELATED
- GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- Microsoft Highlights Future Xbox One Games In 3-Minute Montage
- Infamous: Second Son Releasing On PlayStation 4 March 21, 2014
- Destiny Beta Headed To PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 First
- Follow: splinter cell, trailer, ubisoft,