Ubisoft has been regularly updating Splinter Cell fans with new information on their upcoming Splinter Cell: Blacklist, such as highlights of the Wii U version of the game, Blacklist’s multiple play styles and the triumphant return of its popular multiplayer mode, Spies vs. Mercs. Today, Ubisoft is revealing Splinter Cell: Blacklist’s co-op mode.
Splinter Cell: Blacklist’s co-op mode allows two players to play as either Sam or Briggs through 14 different maps that feature missions that directly tie into the game’s main campaign. The 14 maps feature 4 different mission styles, although players will need to adapt to multiple play styles in order to survive each mission. Not only will Blacklist players be able to play its co-op mode online, but a local split-screen mode will also be made available.
It seems this time around, Ubisoft is definitely pushing its online offerings in Splinter Cell: Blacklist hard, which is certainly a good thing as it will help keep the replay value of the game high. Including both Spies vs. Mercs and a full co-op mode is something fans of the series have been wanting for a long time.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Caught On Video
- 2014-04-21: 73 Million Assassin's Creed Titles Sold To Date, According To Ubisoft
- 2013-12-03: New Need For Speed Rivals Trailer Appear
- 2013-11-20: Dead Rising 3 Launch Trailer Is Chock Full Of Zombies
- 2013-06-13: 300: Rise of an Empire Trailer Now Out
- 2013-05-02: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Bringing Back Spies vs. Mercs Multiplayer Mode
- 2013-04-23: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Highlights Wii U Exclusive Gameplay In New Trailer
- 2013-04-10: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Confirmed For Wii U To Launch On August 20
- 2013-04-04: New Remember Me Trailer Highlights Enemies You'll Fight In Neo-Paris
- 2013-03-22: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Video Highlights 'Ghost', 'Panther' and 'Assault' Play Styles