If you’re a regular player of Minecraft, you know how difficult it can be to create something from nothing. I’ve been playing on and off over the past couple of months, and the home I built still looks like a complete mess. Regardless of my inability to be creative, there are people out there who are way more creative than I’ll ever be, which is why you need to watch this video of the first five minutes of Star Wars completely done in Minecraft.
A good portion of the first five minutes are dedicated to the slow text crawl we all should be familiar with in Star Wars films, but soon after that, the action begins as the Imperials attack Princess Leia’s ship, which we still don’t believe was on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan.
The video’s creator, ParadiseDecay, has published a number of Star Wars recreations on his YouTube page, including a recreation of the Death Star Run back in 2011. We’re not sure how exactly ParadiseDecay does it, but we think he should be deemed one of the biggest fans of Star Wars until the end of the day.RELATED
- Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches On PC, Mac On April 4, 2014
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers
- Peggle 2 Xbox One Launch Trailer Is Filled With Masters, Multiplayer, Trials
- Follow: minecraft, star wars,
- Seen at: joystiq