Are you a trucker? Assuming you have answered in the affirmative, then you might have come across situations where your truck is a wee bit too large to fit into a tunnel, and there were no road signs before that informed you of the tunnel’s height – either due to the oversight of the road transport department in the municipality, or the sign was vandalized and taken down quite some time ago. Well, here is a novel idea that might get things moving – a huge red stop sign which will appear as though it will obstruct the road right in front of the tunnel entrance, which will obviously ask you to stop.
Needless to say, no truck driver, or any driver in his or her right mind, would want to overlook such an explicit warning, right? Actually, this particular sign was created using an instantaneously produced sheet of water and the help of lasers, thanks to light show company Laservision. This is rather unique as it has been part of an experiment which has taken place in Australia since 2007, where it has successfully done its bit to prevent semi trucks from shearing its top off without any prior intention of doing so. Pretty creative, don’t you think so?
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Benchmark Results Leaked
- 2014-04-08: Navy Engineers To Deploy Laser Weapon Later This Summer
- 2014-02-18: U.S. Navy Set To Deploy First Laser On Ship This Year
- 2013-09-10: Laser Capable Of Detecting Bombs
- 2013-07-02: Nike Launches Laser Soccer Field Service In Spain [Video]
- 2013-05-28: Homemade Lightsaber Featuring 3W Laser Burns Through Stuff