Yesterday we picked up a rumor that T-Mobile LTE Galaxy S3 model is on the way, and that they are expected to be released in the very near future. Apparently 16GB white LTE Galaxy S3 models are being delivered to T-Mobile’s retail stores across the country. According to allegedly leaked internal screenshots obtained by TmoNews, T-Mobile will launch the LTE variant of S3 on 5th June, this device will likely replace its current HSPA Galaxy S3, which costs $69.99 up front on 24 month installment plans.
Apart from the LTE compatible Galaxy S3, it is also being reported that T-Mobile will launch Galaxy Exhibit, first rumored back in February. This smartphone apparently have a WVGA display, a 1GHz processor and a 5 megapixel camera. The Galaxy Exhibit will reportedly be launched on 29th May. The screenshot does not reveal any details related to the pricing of both of these devices. If the intended release date of LTE Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Exhibit is actually this close, then we can expect the carrier to make an official announcement in the next couple of days. [Image via TmoNews]
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 t999 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-12-12: T-Mobile Galaxy S3 LTE Receives Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-06-05: T-Mobile LTE Galaxy S3 Now Available For $549
- 2013-05-19: T-Mobile LTE Galaxy S3 Edition Reportedly On The Way
- 2012-12-26: Is the Samsung SGH-T999L an LTE Galaxy S3 for T-Mobile?