It was back in January when T-Mobile announced that it would be offering the LTE edition of Samsung Galaxy S3. Quite a lot of time passed since the announcement but T-Mobile didn’t deliver on its pledge. It is now being reported that 16GB LTE White Galaxy S3 models are being delivered to T-Mobile retail stores across the country, which should start selling them in the very near future.
There’s still no confirmation from the carrier itself and it is rumored that stocks will be limited. This seems to be an obvious fact given that T-Mobile is already carrying the Galaxy S4, Samsung’s latest LTE compatible flagship smartphone. T-Mobile is expected to price LTE Galaxy S3 models substantially lower than the S4, because it obviously doesn’t make much sense for someone to pay exactly or close to the same amount for a device that has been succeeded by a new one. There is absolutely no difference in the specifications or internal hardware of a T-Mobile LTE Galaxy S3 as compared to an original S3, save for the fact that the former supports T-Mobile’s nascent LTE network. [Image via Tmonews]
Next Story: New Google Chrome Ad Spoofed By Microsoft
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 t999 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2014-03-10: T-Mobile Galaxy S4 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2013-06-05: T-Mobile LTE Galaxy S3 Now Available For $549
- 2013-05-20: T-Mobile Galaxy S3 LTE Expected Release Date 5th June
- 2012-12-26: Is the Samsung SGH-T999L an LTE Galaxy S3 for T-Mobile?