Just in case the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit from T-Mobile looks extremely familiar and it evokes a sense of deja vu in you, this is because the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit so happens to be the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini over at T-Mobile. Having said that, a smartphone that was launched just last year is not going to be at the cutting edge of technology, considering how the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit is not even a flagship device when it was launched, not to mention the fact that we are about to enter the last month of the first half of the year already. I guess this is where the adage better late than never comes in handy, right?
The Samsung Galaxy Exhibit will cost you a mere $19.99 if you do not mind being tethered to a 24 month contract, in addition to a two year payment plan of $9. Of course, there is also the alternative of forking out $235.99 outright so that you can bring home the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit without any other strings attached. With the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini being right around the corner, we do wonder what strategy does T-Mobile have in rolling out the Galaxy Exhibit right now.
Next Story: Acer Iconia B1-710 Pops Up On The FCC
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-01: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Pre-Order Deadline Pushed Back
- 2014-03-20: Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders At T-Mobile Starts 24th March
- 2014-03-12: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 To Come In 16GB And 32GB Flavors