lumSmartphones with carrier branding aren’t a big deal, although when trying to resell them, they might not be worth as much due to the branding, although we guess that might depend on who’s buying the phone. In any case if you were hoping the brand new Nokia Lumia 925 would come without T-Mobile’s branding, you might be in luck because T-Mobile’s CEO stated that this is a move he is considering! This was in response to an email sent in from a customer who was trying his luck to get in touch with the CEO of the carrier.
He basically asked T-Mobile’s CEO if they would consider bringing in the 32GB version of the Lumia 925, and if they would consider removing the carrier’s logo. We guess it was to his surprise that T-Mobile’s CEO actually replied by saying, “I will consider it.” Of course this is far from official and we’re not sure if this was merely to patronize a customer, or if it was a move he was actually considering. Either way we guess T-Mobile customers can keep their fingers crossed for now.
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-01: Nokia To Provide 30,000 Lumia Handsets To Bank In Spain
- 2013-07-01: Nokia RM-892 Spotted At FCC, Possibly T-Mobile's Lumia 925
- 2013-06-26: Nokia Lumia 925 For T-Mobile Rumored To Be Available In 2 Weeks
- 2013-05-14: Nokia Lumia 925 Will Be Exclusive To T-Mobile