Telus’ Samsung Galaxy Note is finally on the receiving end of the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update, which has been a long time in coming actually. This is nice to know, considering how the mobile carrier in Canada has promised the availability of this particular update not too long ago, so if you happen to own the device and are on Telus, then good for you.
There is a “How To” page on the Telus website, where it mentioned that this particular update will be available both over the air (OTA) as well as via the Kies software. Obviously, if one were to choose, the first option, that is getting the update Over The Air would be the easier one, as all you need to do is head on to Settings, followed by About device in order to check for the Android version, and you will then know whether the update is made ready for you. However, if you find that the update is not available over the air just yet, that means you can always take the other route of using the Samsung Kies software for Windows or Mac OS.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-02-17: Samsung's Next Generation S Pen Could Feature Microphone And Speaker
- 2013-10-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Mini Reportedly Being Tested In India
- 2013-09-26: Samsung Has Sold More Than 40 Million Galaxy Notes
- 2013-05-30: HTC T6 Phablet Specs Reportedly Leaked
- 2013-05-13: Apple Won't Release Large Phone Until Next Year [Analyst]