It was just a few weeks ago when 2K Games and Firaxis revealed their XCOM first-person shooter was not only still in production, but it was just a few months away from being released. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is expected to be released on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on August 30 and today, 2K Games has released the first video that shows what its gameplay will look like.
Judging by the short snippets of gameplay in this newly released video, we can certainly tell The Bureau: XCOM Declassified will be a third-person shooter instead of its originally expected first-person shooter origins. It also seems your agents will be able to take cover when they’re caught in the middle of a firefight with aliens as well as issue orders to squad mates, based on one of the agents’ hand signals during the video.
Both 2K Games and Firaxis have yet to disclose how exactly The Bureau will play and if we can expect the same amount of micromanaging we all know the XCOM franchise for, but with this title’s release just three months away, we’re sure we’ll hear more about it in the coming weeks.RELATED
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers
- Peggle 2 Xbox One Launch Trailer Is Filled With Masters, Multiplayer, Trials
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Follow: xcom,