Are you one of those who happen to crawl through the myriad of devices and projects that crowd sourcing website Kickstarter each day in an attempt to locate something strange and yet cool? Well, the humble alarm clock has come a long way since its early beginnings, and we have even seen a flying alarm clock more than half a dozen years back. Well, fast forward to today, and you have the tim-E iPhone alarm clock that is now a Kickstarter project.
The tim-E will hold an iPhone right at the top of its body, so that the smartphone from Apple will double up as the face as well as head of the device. Of course, you can always opt to substitute the iPhone for an iPod touch, but that is besides the point. The robot itself can be programmed to enable a customized wakeup routine thanks to a slew of different items at any one time, where you can choose from a soft, loud, or progressive tone, or even your favorite song. Not only that, the tim-E will play the role of a pseudo Google Now by delivering weather reports and traffic updates in addition to voice reminders. [Kickstarter Page]RELATED
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- Follow: alarm clock, kickstarter,