Toshiba has released its fair share of tablets in the past, and the most recent one to get leaked out would be the Toshiba AT10LE-A, where it was seen in the results database of popular benchmark app, AnTuTu. Well, it seems that the Toshiba AT10LE-A is not one to lay low, as the device has made its way to the Internet yet again, although this time around it will not be firing on all cylinders to go up against a particular benchmark, but rather, would prefer to pose in a photo session.
Majority of the hardware underneath the Toshiba AT10LE-A’s hood remain murky in nature, but word on the street has it that you will be able to find a quad-core Tegra 4 SoC clocked at 1.8GHz working from behind the scenes to ensure that this 10.1” is able to give as good as it gets. To summarize, the Toshiba AT10LE-A would most probably be a high end model, where there is an accompanying hardware keyboard dock to boot in the leaked image, in addition to a microSD memory card slot, a mini HDMI output, stereo speakers, and Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean on board.
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-16: Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter