When it comes to tablets, Toshiba might not be a name that would ring off your mind at first, but they have shown that they are capable of rolling out decent tablets in the past. It seems that business users might want to sit up and take notice, as Toshiba has come up with the Toshiba WST310 that will run on Windows 8 Pro, where it will be accompanied by an active digitizer and digital pen for writing and drawing purposes, in addition to sporting a TPM security module amidst other security features.
This 11.6” tablet ought to arrive in the UK sometime within June to July, and once that is done and settled with, it goes without saying that a US release is not too far behind. What are the hardware specifications that we can find underneath the Toshiba WST310’s hood? Well, it will sport a Full HD display with an Intel Core processor, accompanied by a SSD, and rounded off by a decent array of ports such as USB 3.0 port, an SD memory card slot, and HDMI output. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and optional HSPA+ or 4G LTE.
- 2014-04-16: Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba 4K Satellite P50t Laptops Set To Arrive
- 2014-02-25: Toshiba Launches TransMemory Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive