The smartphone upgrade season is in full swing and Ubergizmo is joining forces with AT&T to give away an AT&T HTC One Android smartphone with 32GB of internal storage. The smartphone does not come with a plan, but many of you may already be AT&T customers, if not, AT&T would be more than happy to welcome you on their 4G LTE network :)
By now, you probably have heard of the HTC One, the latest flagship model from HTC. If you have not, please read our full review of the device. You’ll see, it is quite amazing.
Update: Lloyd M is our randomly selected winner, and he is enjoying his new smartphone, courtesy of AT&T. Congrats Lloyd!
What to do: rules highlights
* Post a comment below and tell us what you like about the HTC One and why you want one (scroll down, and the commenting system will load). Use your Facebook account or an email that we can use to reliably contact you.
* Don’t enter the giveaway more than once (we check)
* The deadline to post a comment is Thursday May 9 2013 at 23:59pm PT
* This is open to legal U.S residents (50 states), 18 and older (sorry, it’s a legal requirement)
* One (1) winner will be chosen randomly. Each winner will receive one (1) HTC One (32GB, AT&T, wireless plan NOT included) (Estimated retail price – USD $599.99)
* Go read and agree to all the rules in this page. Good luck!