In the first week of May it was rumored that Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR HD and Droid RAZR M will soon be released in blue as well. The source of this information was none other than the infamous Twitter account @evleaks, which has a pretty solid track record when it comes to these things. Sure enough, Verizon has now announced the availability of both of these smartphones in the aforementioned color. Both smartphones can now be picked up through the online store, they’re expected to be available in Verizon retail stores from today as well.
Its not an all encompassing paint job. On the Droid RAZR HD, its only the band around the screen and the power button that has been colored blue. RAZR M’s metal casing touts the blue paint, its power button retains the silver color. The bezels and backplates of both smartphones is black just like before. With a two-year contract, the Droid RAZR M is available for free while the RAZR HD comes with a $99.99 price tag. Without contract, both smartphones will set customers back $549 and $599 respectively.
Next Story: Asus Teases New Product Release At Computex 2013
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-20 Verizon Galaxy S4 KitKat Release Expected May 2nd
- 2014-04-20 Verizon LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2013-07-04 Verizon's Droid RAZR HD And Droid RAZR HD MAXX To Undergo Soak Test
- 2012-11-30 Verizon Droid RAZR HD & Droid RAZR MAXX HD Getting Jelly Bean Next Week
- 2012-10-18 Motorola Droid RAZR HD and RAZR MAXX HD now available for purchase from Verizon
- 2012-10-12 Verizon announces Motorola Droid RAZR HD and RAZR MAXX HD for the 18th of October
- 2012-10-05 Motorola Droid RAZR HD screen protectors arrive at Verizon's store, launch imminent?