We reported yesterday that ABC was going to launch its TV live stream app for iOS, soon. This app will allow residents of New York and Philadelphia to watch local programming on their iOS devices, while ABC confirmed that the service will be made available to an additional six cities by the end of summer. Today, the Watch ABC app for live TV streaming was made available, and it can now be downloaded from iTunes App Store.
The service will only be available to paying customers of cable and satellite providers, who will be able to watch local programming from WABC-TV in New York and WPVI in Philadelphia. The Watch ABC app comes with a “live” button, tapping on which will bring up the live stream for either one of the channels mentioned. KABC-TV of Los Angeles, WLS-TV of Chicago, KGO-TV of San Francisco, KTRK-TV of Houston, WTVD-TV of Raleigh-Durham and KFSN-TV of Fresno will also be added to the service recently. Over the next couple of months, ABC Stations in 13 markets, such as Kansas City, Pittsburgh, Milwaukee and Boston, owned by Hearst will be added as well. The Watch ABC app is available as a free download.RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: abc, apps, live streaming, television, tv,