We concluded in our HTC One review that is is a very good smartphone. It doesn’t disappoint on the performance side and it happens to be an amazing mobile entertainment device that offers good battery life. Its design makes it one of the most beautiful smartphones available in the market today. The material out of which it is fashioned makes for a very sleek back and an impressive build quality. When compared to the company’s previous flagships that were made from matte plastic, HTC One is miles ahead of the pack.
HTC has posted a video on YouTube detailing the design story of HTC One. Sure, its has marketing pitches, but it is certainly interesting to get a glimpse of how the company makes HTC One. This video includes footage from the manufacturing process as well as interviews from the people directly related to the design side of things for HTC’s latest flagship smartphone. What do you think about the HTC One? Do you believe that its design gives it an advantage against its main rival in the market, Samsung’s Galaxy S4?
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2013-06-26: Galaxy S4, HTC One Google Edition Available Today [Update]
- 2013-06-26: Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. HTC One Google Edition
- 2013-06-12: Samsung Galaxy S5 Body Might Be Made Of Aluminium
- 2013-03-25: HTC Outs 'Quietly Brilliant' Tagline In Favor Of Something 'Bold'
- 2013-03-15: HTC President Bashes Samsung Galaxy S4 Event