Electronic Arts has announced today that it is going to release Need for Speed Rivals for Xbox One and PS4. Before it gets released for both of these unreleased consoles, Need for Speed Rivals will be rolled out for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on the 19th of November, 2013. The game promises to offer an exhilarating experience, the player may decide to play either as a cop or a racer. After choosing sides, the objective is pretty clear. Cops chase racers, racers evade the cops.
EA explains that the new NFS game comes with AllDrive, a new online feature that will allow players to seamlessly transition between playing with friends to playing alone. This will seemingly blur the line between multi-player and single player, with friends being able to enter or exit races whenever they please. Need for Speed Rivals has been built on the Frostbite 3 engine, the very same engine that Battlefield 4 has been built on. It can not be said for now whether EA’s newest Need for Speed game will actually be the launch title for either the Xbox One or the PS4.
Next Story: Unreleased Asus Tablet Pays A Visit To The FCC
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-03-24: Redbox May Offer PS4, Xbox One And Wii U Rentals Soon
- 2014-03-21: Microsoft Not Fazed By PlayStation 4's Lead Over The Xbox One
- 2014-03-18: PS4 Sales In UK Might Have Surged As Well Last Week
- 2013-10-09: Need For Speed Rivals Racing To PS4, Xbox One November 22