Yesterday was Xbox One day as Microsoft finally unveiled its next-generation Xbox in a global presentation that we’re sure many of you tuned in for. It’s the day after the reveal, which means there are a number of details still being released concerning the Xbox One. One of these details may have pinpointed when exactly we can expect the console to be made available.
According to U.K. retailer Zavvi, Microsoft’s Xbox One could be released on November 30 as that is when they have pegged its release date on their preorder page. The retailer has also put a price to the next-generation console, which they believe will retail for £399.99, or $603.50. That’s quite a high price for the Xbox One, even though the console does include a new Kinect and a ton of bells and whistles.
At the end of its presentation, Microsoft said the Xbox One would be releasing “around the world” “later this year,” which leads us to believe the company is planning on a global launch of its system. Whether or not November 30 is the release date for the Xbox One is yet to be seen, but at this point, Zavvi is currently the only retailer in the world to put some kind of release date for the console.RELATED
- Mysterious Fallout Website Releases Another Coded Message
- Upcoming GTA 5 DLC Could Feature Casinos, Dirt Racing, And Shark Shooting [Rumor]
- Possible Super Smash Bros. Release Date Hinted By GameStop
- Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Headed To PS4, Xbox 360 [Rumor]
- Game Of Thrones Game From Telltale Games Might Be Happening [Rumor]
- Follow: Microsoft, release date, xbox, Xbox One,
- Seen at: crave.cnet