China is starting to emerge as a force to be reckoned with when it comes to new smartphones that are easy on the pocket, and they do seem to offer some decent competition to the makes and models from South Korea. Well, Xiaomi might not be a household name just yet, although their Xiaomi X2S has managed to rack up its sales figures in a pretty swift manner, and word on the street has it that Xiaomi has plans for an upcoming smartphone which will be even more affordable for the masses, with the nickname Xiaomi Red Rice being used as a reference at this point in time.
The Xiaomi Red Rice is touted to come with a 4.7” panel, and while it sounds rather weird, who knows, stranger things have happened in the past, and we could very well see the final product actually carry this name, too. The Xiaomi Red Rice’s 4.7” display will carry a resolution count of 720p, run on a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, is accompanied by 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, has a 2-megapixel front facing camera, an 8-megapixel shooter at the back, dual-SIM dual-standby support, and a 2,000 mAh battery.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: xiaomi,
- Seen at: gizchina