Chinese smartphone manufacturers are not all that famous just yet, or at least they do not have the kind of market share that the likes of Samsung, LG, Motorola, Nokia, BlackBerry and of course, Apple, carry. Still, they are an up and coming force, and ZTE would rank pretty high among the top Chinese manufacturers list. In fact, it is at the MedPi conference in Monaco where the ZTE Grand X2 was officially unveiled, where this particular smartphone is powered by an Intel Atom Z2580 processor that will boast of a 4.5” HD display at 1280 x 720 pixels resolution.
The dual-core 2GHz Intel processor will be accompanied by 1GB RAM, an 8-megapixel shooter at the back, a 1-megapixel front facing camera, 8GB of internal memory which can be further expanded using the microSD memory card slot, a 2,000mAh battery, and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice. The ZTE Grand X2 is tipped to arrive in Europe sometime in the third quarter of the year, and pricing details have been withheld at the moment.
- 2014-04-14: ZTE Star 1 Box Spotted
- 2014-04-08: ZTE Apollo Could Be 64-Bit Android Smartphone
- 2014-03-28: ZTE Grand S II To Get 4GB RAM (Rumor)
- 2014-03-25: ZTE Nubia X6 Announced In China
- 2014-03-17: ZTE And The9 Ready To Roll Out Fun Box Console In China