The folks over at @evleaks do happen to have a pretty decent record when it comes to achieving a high level of accuracy with their leaks, pretty much achieving a somewhat similar level of reliability as that of Eldar Murtazin. Having said that, much has been talked about the upcoming LG Optimus G2 smartphone, and while we have seen leaked screenshots of the device in the past, here we are with additional photos of the LG Optimus G2 showing up in a series of leaked slides.
Similar to what we have seen in the past, these images do point to a rather interesting set of buttons that are located on its back, right under the camera unit. We have absolutely no idea as to what these buttons are able to do, but we suppose all will be revealed in due time, of course. The slides also point to the very real possibility of LG actually dropping the Optimus part of its name, just to simply call it the LG G2. Are you looking forward to the LG Optimus G2 which will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC alongside quad-core Krait 400 CPUs and an Adreno 330 GPU?
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2013-06-23: LG Optimus G2 Screenshots Leaked
- 2013-05-13: Additional LG Optimus G2 Photos Leaked
- 2013-05-02: LG Optimus G2 Spotted At Bluetooth SIG
- 2013-01-16: LG Optimus G2 Rumored For Fall Release With Android 5.0
- 2013-01-03: LG Optimus G2 With Full HD Display To Get CES Debut?