We’ve seen a lot of alleged iPhone 5S components being leaked over the past few months. Today we pick up on pictures of what is apparently the display assembly of iPhone 5S, it has been leaked merely a day after we saw a purported iPhone 5S logic board online. Now many believe that these leaks are signs pointing towards ongoing production on Apple’s next generation iPhone, that seems plausible, considering that this device is expected to be unveiled this September.
This components adds substance to the rumors that iPhone 5S will not have any major design changes. While it has been rumored that this smartphone may come with a larger display, perhaps a 5 inch one, but this alleged display assembly tells a completely different story. This part also reportedly fits the logic board we featured yesterday, which hinted that there might be minor changes made to the internal hardware. All of this is pure speculation, there’s no way of telling if these components actually belong to Apple’s upcoming iPhone. We’ll know for sure only when Apple makes the official iPhone 5S announcement. [Image via Macrumors]RELATED
- iOS Outdoes Android During The Thanksgiving And Black Friday Shopping Period
- Apple Europe's Black Friday Deals Offers Discounts, Not Gift Cards
- Retina iPad Mini's Display Ranks A "Distant Third" Compared To Nexus 7 And Kindle Fire HDX
- iPhone Location Tracking Lawsuit Has Been Dismissed
- DSS Sues Apple For Patent Infringement
- Follow: iPhone 5S, next generation iphone,