The iPhone 5S is expected to be the successor to the iPhone 5. We’ve seen alleged leaked components and according to the folks at nowhereelse.fr, they have managed to get their hands on photos of what looks like the assembly line of Foxconn where the frame of the iPhone 5S can be seen. Based on this, it has been suggested that production of the iPhone 5S has been ramped up to the point where the phone might even be announced at WWDC and put up for sale later on.
However based on these photos, it’s hard to tell at a glance that these frames are indeed that of the iPhone 5S, especially since the rumors are saying that the iPhone 5S will keep to the current design, with changes being made primarily under the hood. However when compared against the frame of the iPhone 5, we can see the placement of the camera of the iPhone 5 more towards the edge of the phone, while the alleged iPhone 5S frame shows it placed more towards the center.
There’s no way of telling if these images are real or if they are fake, so take it with a grain of salt for now. Not to mention there’s always the possibility of prototyped devices. Either way we guess we will just have to wait until WWDC to see if Apple will announced the alleged iPhone 5S, so stay tuned!
- 2014-04-03: Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17: Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well
- 2014-03-09: iPhone 5s Continues To Grow As iPhone 5c Lags Behind
- 2014-03-04: Apple's M7 Continues To Track Even When Battery Is Dead