A particular site that hails from the Czech Republic could very well have some pretty exclusive and exciting leaked photos of parts that are said to be used in the upcoming next generation iPhone. For the convenience of everyone, we have decided to call this the iPhone 5S for easier reference. Letem Světem Applem claims that these leaked parts will include a FaceTime camera that is accompanied by a Home button and a vibration motor.
Of course, it remains to be seen whether these leaked parts are verified to be part of the real deal, considering how the very same site did mention that these parts will come with country-specific serial numbers. Should that be true, it would mean that the Czech Republic will be included in the first major international wave of iPhone 5S launches. Sounds rather exciting, don’t you think so? It seems as though the leaked Home button is a wee bit different compared to the other one that appeared in March this year, and we cannot but wait for the iPhone 5S to finally roll out and have the folks over at iFixit take it apart, piece by piece.
Next Story: HTC One Max Spotted In The Wild
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2013-11-01: Boost Mobile iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Pricing Revealed
- 2013-10-25: iPhone 5s Supplies Are Now Even Shorter [Analyst]
- 2013-10-21: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Headed To Boost Mobile November 8
- 2013-10-20: iPhone 5s TV Ad Runs
- 2013-10-17: Apple iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Prices In France Raised