Motorola’s Moto X smartphone is rumored for a launch on the 1st of August but as to what the device looks like, no one can really confirm, at least not until the official device has been revealed. However thanks to the folks at Phone Arena, it seems that they have managed to get their hands on what looks like a leaked photo of the upcoming device. The device pictured above is allegedly that of the Motorola XT1056 which is basically the Moto X, except that this particular model is currently being tested on Sprint’s 4G LTE network. Apart from the photo and the possibility of it arriving on Sprint, nothing new was shared.
For those who haven’t been following, the rumored specs of the Moto X include a 4.7” 720p HD display, a 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of onboard storage, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, and will supposedly set itself apart from the competition via its features, rather than focus on offering the most powerful hardware possible. Take it with a grain of salt for now, but what do you guys make of this leaked photo? You like what you see or were you hoping for something a little more fancy?
Next Story: Huawei Ascend W2 Official Specs Revealed
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-22 Sprint Working To Make Their Phones SIM Unlockable In 2015
- 2014-04-17 Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14 Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13 Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-06 Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06 Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01 Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17 AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off