I guess we are all more or less sure that there will be another follow up to the hugely successful Galaxy Note series, and the upcoming third iteration of this phablet will simply be known as the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. It sure is easy enough to roll off the tongue, not to mention having this sense of continuity. Well, the next generation Galaxy Note 3 has long been circulating around the news portals as a rumor, and this time around, you might want to check out an alleged leak of the prototype phablet .
From what one can notice from the leaked images of the future Galaxy Note 3, the huge display will remain, and you will find curved corners hugging the high resolution display for that pleasing aesthetic look. There is also a thin bezel all around the prototype which further confirms that what you see above is definitely not a Galaxy Mega 6.3. Rumored hardware specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 would include a 5.99-inch Super AMOLED display that shares a similar pixel structure as that of the Galaxy S4, a 13-megapixel camera at the back, either Snapdragon 800 or the Exynos octa-core processor, an S-Pen and the latest version of the Android operating system. We cannot wait for the real deal to come out!
Next Story: PS4 Games List: What’s Confirmed So Far
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover