Androidly is said to offer the first full featured Android smart watch in the world, and such a lofty claim certainly needs some looking into. Anyone out there care to dispute that? The Androidly smart watch does not make or receive calls only, but it even comes with a 2” capacitive touchscreen display which should be able to cater for text messages, emails, music, and games, among others. Granted, 2” might seem relatively small to go through lengthy emails, but remember how much smaller older mobile phones were where their screen sizes are concerned?
Other hardware configurations of the Androidly smart watch include a 2-megapixel camera, GPS support, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, and a male USB port that is located at the end of the watch strap, with Androidly claiming this to also be the smallest Android-powered device in the world. Heck, it is also the first timepiece in the world that has full access to the Google Play Store. Depending on how much you pledge at the moment, the Androidly smart watch will cost you anywhere from $229 to $269.
Next Story: E FUN Nextbook Premium 8HD
- 2014-02-03 Apple iWatch Using Solar And Kinetic Charging?
- 2013-09-04 Qualcomm Toq Hands-On Review: Mirasol Display Is the Star
- 2013-07-22 Samsung Smart Watch Expected To Launch Alongside Galaxy Note 3 [Rumor]
- 2013-07-12 Pebble Smart Watches Passes 275,000 Preorder Mark
- 2013-07-02 Qualcomm TOQ Trademark Filed, Hints At Possible Smart Watch